Took Me A While To Find My Feet In Bollywood: Diana Penty

Are you a big fan of Gorgeous Female Indian Celebrities? Here's one of the biggest collection of wallpapers and images from photoshoots and candids of North Indian and South Indian Female Actresses, Models, Singers & Sports Personalities.
jeevan

Took Me A While To Find My Feet In Bollywood: Diana Penty

Postby jeevan » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:12 am

From the shy and simple Meera of Cocktail to the vivacious and free-spirited Happy of Happy Bhag Jayegi, Diana Penty, who will next be seen in its sequel Happy Phir Bhag Jayegi, is glad her sophomore film itself gave her a chance to break the mould and find her feet in Bollywood, where she is now in a 'happy' space.

Looking back at her career, the model-turned-actress told IANS in an interview here: 'Cocktail was the perfect debut but I knew that with it came a certain standard that I had to try and live up to moving forward. So I guess there was a certain pressure to choose the right script and do the right kind of film. At that time, I was very new to the industry.

'I didn't know too many people and didn't have anyone to really guide me. It took me a while to figure out how to proceed, what direction to take - whether I should be doing a small part in a big film or an interesting role in a smaller film. Whether to follow my intuition or blindly follow what people were telling me to do, whether to stick to stories I genuinely believed in, or do everything that came my way. It was indeed a confusing time.'

Return to “Indian Celebs”

INTERESTING NEWS