In my 20s I thought I had plenty of time to do plenty of things. Now at 32, I wish I had done the things I thought life would give me special concessions for. These words don't come from regret, just the realisation that had I navigated life with a better roadmap of choices, then may be just may be, I'd be that much closer to my ultimate goal.
Today, I know better. Today I'm wiser. There's no denying that there are some things you'll only get with actual life experience. And if I could say this to a younger me, I would. But if you're a 20-something person reading this, take away from this list, greedily.
1. If it's meant to happen, it'll happen.
2. With the highs comes the lows.
3. All in good time...
4. Save your love and trust for the people who are meant to receive it.
5. Do one thing every day that makes you feel good.
6. What you're going through today, won't even matter tomorrow.
7. Be thankful for the struggles; your future self will thank you for it.