1. Brothers and sisters I have none but this man's father is my father's son. Who is the man?
2. What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you'll die?
3. The maker doesn't need it. The buyer won't use it. The user can't see it. What is it?
4. Which word in the dictionary is always spelled incorrectly?
5. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
6. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
7. Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
8. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
9. What kind of room has no doors or windows?
10. What kind of tree can you carry in your hand??
Go to the Next page for Solution