Uneatable Things That Looks Like Yummy Food

R u fond of eating or do u want to impress ur Family wid the newly made dish??? U've come to the right place for getting the Most Exquisite Recipes...
jeevan

Uneatable Things That Looks Like Yummy Food

Postby jeevan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Please stop reading this if you’re hungry, otherwise you’ll need a bucket for your drool. Still here? Okay, I warned you… You know, it’s currently lunch time, and I’ve decided to skip it to write this piece. Man, that was not a good idea. I’m already salivating like a hungry hungry hippo, just looking at stones, trees, and poisonous mushrooms.

Either way, if you’ve ever been so hungry you started seeing marshmallows on the sky, and bacon in rocks – this gallery will definitely make you relate. Here are 15 pics of inedible stuff that looks like delicious food. Bon appetit!

1. Is this a golf ball, or is this a piece of ham? There’s only one way to find out – lick it good!

2. Snow plus desert apparently equals tiramisu. Yeah, that’s just sand-covered snow in the Algerian desert.

3. I’ve never seen such an uncanny likeness! These puppies better stay away from hungry people…

4. Chocolate-covered mushroom? Suspicious… but, screw it, we only live once!

5. Holy ham, that’s a perfect bacon rock!

Return to “Recipe Corner”

INTERESTING NEWS