Explore The Beauty Of Singaporean Skyline

Love Travelling? See The Various Travel Spots Here.
shahrukh

Re: Explore The Beauty Of Singaporean Skyline

Postby shahrukh » Wed May 01, 2019 12:11 pm

Playfulness

Five million people live in Singapore. There’s always something happening: people having fun in Sentosa, riding their speedboats, hundreds of ships carrying their cargo, hundreds of skyscrapers filled with people working hard to achieve their dreams… Once you rise above and transcend this reality – you start to see the actuality, which is the Divine Playfulness.

The Opposite

The Opposite of The Expected. I woke up that morning and weather forecast wasn’t promising. It’s been raining slowly and soul-suckingly in Singapore for a whole week. But I do believe in perseverance – if you’re determined enough, Ultimate Creator will give you a surprise. So, I set off to fly…

The Sentosa

I was always fascinated that in such a busy city as Singapore you’re always just 20min away from the beach. Singapore has plenty of islands – it’s a great blessing for Singaporeans who want to relax and escape from the hustle of the city. After all, Singapore is not that small and it has almost everything that your heart desires.

The Spaceship II

Twilight is those precious twenty minutes of the day when the Ultimate Creator is intensely playing with colours and creates a perfectly harmonious, adamantly vibrant symphony of reality. I am deeply fascinated by the “Spaceship” on the top of Marina Bay hotel – it definitely is the most prominent expression of human creativity in the whole of Singapore. Welcome to the Symphony of Twilight.

Equation of Light

Colourfully dramatic, heart opening and visually fulfilling composition of Singapore before the dreadful storm. Ultimate Creator is never resting, and He’s using the whole palette of colours to impress us and keep us in awe.

The Awakening II

As people are preparing to sleep, the Energy of the Night is awakening. Lights are flashing up, skyscrapers get illuminated, streets become brighter – it’s the Divine Play between Day and Night. In tropical countries, I have just twenty minutes to get this shot right, because the sun is going down much quicker than in the North. Feeling this scarcity of time, I get excited and thrilled – and it gives a perfect reason for yet another conversation with the Ultimate Creator. I do believe that the Marina Bay area is the finest expression of what humans are capable of achieving, through the guidance of the Divine.

Return to “Travel”

INTERESTING NEWS