15 Optical Illusions Will Blow Your Mind Completely

All Other Wallpapers/Images Here
shahrukh

Re: 15 Optical Illusions Will Blow Your Mind Completely

Postby shahrukh » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:23 pm

11. The Hermann Grid Illusion

This classic was first spotted by Ludimar Hermann in 1870 while reading a book. Our peripheral vision picks up little grey dots at the intersections between the black squares. Yet, whenever you look at them directly, they vanish - because they don't exist!

12. Dali's Elderly Lovers and Some Singers

Salvador Dali loved to mess with his audience's visual perceptions, but this image is particularly striking. Whenever I look at it, I feel that I can't pin down which of two scenes I am staring at. Whenever I try to see just the musicians I start to notice the old lovers. I could look at it for hours.

13. An Illusory Rotation Effect

To make this deceptively plain image come to life simply stare at the black dot in the middle for a few moments. Then begin to slowly nod your head back and forth. Do you see the circles rotating?

14. The 'Wall Cafe'

The ten lines in this image of checkered squares appear to be bent, but they are actually totally parallel to each other. This weird sensation was first noticed by Richard Gregory while seated in a cafe in the English city, Bristol.

15. Multiple Rotating Wheels

This may be the greatest of the 15 here. 16 wheels each seem to be moving in various contrary directions. That is until you look directly at one, then it stops. Can you make the whole image stop moving? Give it a try.

Return to “Miscellaneous”

INTERESTING NEWS