Revive Your Memories With The Oldest Things In House

All Other Wallpapers/Images Here
jeevan

Revive Your Memories With The Oldest Things In House

Postby jeevan » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:35 pm

The whole sky of memories rushed back to look at the old, hundred-year-old items in the house

Many families today still have a few old things from their grandparents and parents, and so far they are still "running well." These items have been associated with your family for generations and when you see them, the sky is filled with memories.

Do you have anything older than yourself in the house, please take out "fighting" with the items "how many years still work" below.

PHilOfTheFuture 90 member of the Reddit community shows off the family's shiny 80-year-old pans that are still used for everyday cooking.

This briefcase has been in production since 1880. Although it is 139 years old, it is still very solid.

How many people know this is a pencil sharpener? It has also gone through 99 school seasons.

This 135-year-old bottle of wine doesn't know how many liters it contains.

A coffee grinder from Peugeot, it's a hundred years old.

“For more than 60 years this Lionel train has been decorating under my Christmas tree. It was bought by my grandfather in 1952. ”

Staple dating back to 1962.

This Waterman pen has a lifespan of up to 97 years.

The fridge WWII Frigidaire from my grandmother's time.

The 42-year-old pot is still clean, without scars. Score 10/10 points carefully for their owner.

This sunglasses was bought by my mother in 1989. Today it is still trendy and I am using it.

My 70-year-old Emerson fan. It has become an indispensable part of the family even though there are air conditioners, induction fans.

With 80 years of age, this German dryer must have witnessed a man's head from green hair to black pepper to white.

The 25-year-old sandals and leather straps are solid even though the sole is worn out. It is unknown how many kilometers it has traveled in its lifetime..

On my parents' wedding 35 years ago, they bought this North Face shirt and it is still in use today.

“This is the razor my grandfather left behind, he's 99 years old. I am still using it today. ”

The phrase "100 years still runs well" is absolutely correct for this sewing machine.

Return to “Miscellaneous”

INTERESTING NEWS