12 Places You Have To Visit In Delhi If You're In The Mood For Dessert

R u fond of eating or do u want to impress ur Family wid the newly made dish??? U've come to the right place for getting the Most Exquisite Recipes...
shahrukh

Re: 12 Places You Have To Visit In Delhi If You're In The Mood For Dessert

Postby shahrukh » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:04 pm

9. Giani’s - Multiple Outlets

Giani's is an exceptionally good ice cream chain that serves the best flavors in town. From ice-creams to sundaes, I can' think of a single dessert I don't care about here. Don't forget to gorge on their halwas in winter!

10. L’Opera - Multiple Outlets

L’Opera at Khan Market is an ideal juncture for afternoon tea with some appetizing snacks and desserts. The place is a living heaven for macaroon lovers. The best part? These guys know how to balance sweetness in their exquisite range of yummy desserts.

11. Whipped - GK-II & Defence Colony

Whether you want a creamy pastry to devour or a thick shake to enjoy with your favorite book, this is the place for you. Small and cozy, their jar cakes make for exceptional surprise gifts for loved ones if you are looking for home delivery options. Do ask for their caramel sauce with desserts - it will blow your mind.

12. Standard Burfee - Karol Bagh

A place as old as I can remember, but the taste is still the same. Their boondi laddu, panjiri, pinni and sooji ka halwa have been popular with many for years. The place is small and is one of the best shops to buy traditional Indian sweets from in Delhi. While they serve amazing ghee-laden traditional sweets, you cannot ignore their chholey poori halwa combo during breakfast hours.

Return to “Recipe Corner”

INTERESTING NEWS