11 Ways To Save Money Like A Pro When You Don't Have Any

Are you Interested in regularly updating your knowledge? Here's a brilliant section if you are interested in Astrology, Love and Dating, Society, General Awareness, Home Tips and Tourism.
shahrukh

Re: 11 Ways To Save Money Like A Pro When You Don't Have Any

Postby shahrukh » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:42 pm

7. Consciously make an effort to be a cheapskate

They might be annoying AF but you don't how much I've come to respect them now that I know they end up saving at least twice as much as I do. Not asking you to be a freeloader but try and cut down every now and then. If you like a drink after work every day, try getting by the week without one and then treat yourself to some over the weekend. If you're used to ordering food from outside, start packing your lunch from home, you're guaranteed to save five hundred to a thousand bucks per meal.

8. Make the money transfer automatic

We'll never end up saving anything if we manually transferred money all the time. A lot of times we end up convincing ourselves that we need the money and don't end up depositing it in our savings. The best way to tackle this is by making the money transfer automatic right in the beginning of the month. So you'll never actually end up seeing the money you save, but you're saving nonetheless.

Return to “Informative Zone”

INTERESTING NEWS