7 Amazing Things About Being Single We All Need To Agree On

vinay

7 Amazing Things About Being Single We All Need To Agree On

Postby vinay » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Singlehood is AWESOME, yet not many people understand its value.

The problem is that society has engineered us to wait all our lives for the day when we fall in love and so when we don’t, we try to find faults within ourselves. To state the truth, being single is what you need right now and it’s high time that you understood that.

After all, there are so many good things about being single and I am sure you have been ignoring them all. Not anymore, as I’m going to be telling you all the amazing things about being single that you should know about and trust me, they are enough to motivate you to stay single (and in some cases, maybe even break up):[/size]

1. You don’t need someone else’s opinion or approval.

Accept it or not but once we are in a relationship, we are obliged to take our partner’s opinions on everything we do. When you are single, however, you can do anything you want and however you want, which is simply awesome.

2. Nothing can stop you from going to different places.

When you are in a relationship, you have to think about yourself as well as your partner while moving to another city or making travel plans. However, being single gives you the liberty to go anywhere you want without thinking about anyone else. Isn’t that just amazing?

3. You can enjoy with your friends a lot more.

The one thing that I hate the most about being in a relationship is that we have to cut off from our friends to prioritize our partner. But if you are single, you have all the time in this world (along with the freedom) to hang out with your friends as much as you like.

4. Enjoy yourself.

You never get time for yourself once you enter a relationship. So, while you are single and free, why don’t you enjoy that ‘me time’ and relish the feeling of being single like a boss? Trust me, you’ll thank me later.

5. Flirt as much as you want to.

One great thing about being single is that you are free to flirt with whoever you like. There’s nothing stopping you from complimenting the person (or people!), you feel attracted to. Also, you never know just when you might hit the lottery and find your soulmate?

6. Wear what you want.

Having a relationship is like hiring a full time stylist for yourself who is never going to agree with what you like to wear. That’s one of the best reasons why I personally love being single as there’s no one telling me what’s ‘too revealing’ (also se*ist BTW) and what’s ‘inappropriate’ (again, se*ist).

7. No complications.

Handling a relationship is as tough as handling a business empire, but who has time for so many complications? I’d rather prefer dealing with my work place complications than this shit.

Return to “Love & Dating”

INTERESTING NEWS