Crazy Woman Did A Hilarious Engagement Photoshoot With Her Job Offer

For the Funniest of the Pics in the World, Enter the section and come out rolling on your tummies. Strange kind of Pics are also included in this section.
jeevan

Crazy Woman Did A Hilarious Engagement Photoshoot With Her Job Offer

Postby jeevan » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Benita Abraham has found love in a hopeless place. After 7 months of intense search, the 37-year-old from Long Beach, CA has finally found…a dream job in healthcare administration! Naturally, she couldn’t hold her feelings inside, so she decided to celebrate it with a Pinterest-worthy engagement photoshoot. Just she and her job offer. Beautiful… *takes a paper napkin*

“I finally found my soulmate, my perfect match, my boo,” Benita wrote on Facebook. “After 7 long months, I found the perfect job with a company that truly cares about its employees and one I will learn so much from.”

She actually was worried that her new boss won’t find the photoshoot too hilarious: “I was a little nervous, but he [the boss] said it was cute, and that we were totally good and it was not a problem,”. It’s been two weeks since she got the job, and so far she’s loving it!

After 7 months of intense search, Benita Abraham has finally found The One… The job of her dreams!

To celebrate she decided to do a Pinterest-worthy engagement-style photoshoot that went viral on Facebook

“I finally found my soulmate, my perfect match, my boo,” writes Benita

“I found the perfect job with a company that truly cares about its employees and one I will learn so much from.”

Her hilarious photos mock the classic engagement photoshoots, which would not be complete without the “Our Love story” pic

She even snapped a photo of her caressing her new work shoes

And a collage of how she proposed her friend to be carpooling buddies

“I was a little nervous, but he [the boss] said it was cute, and that we were totally good and it was not a problem”

Return to “Funny Pictures”

INTERESTING NEWS