16 Coincidences In History Bound To Make Your Jaw Drop

Are you Interested in regularly updating your knowledge? Here's a brilliant section if you are interested in Astrology, Love and Dating, Society, General Awareness, Home Tips and Tourism.
jeevan

Re: 16 Coincidences In History Bound To Make Your Jaw Drop

Postby jeevan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:08 pm

9. Alastair + Michael = Sachin
Before you get freaked out by our disturbing equation, let me explain.
Sachin Tendulkar's stats, i.e. 200 matches, 15921 runs and 51 centuries, is the sum of Alastair Cook and Michael Clarke's stats.

10. Identical twins who were separated at birth, lived identical lives.
Jim Springer and Jim Lewis who were separated at birth were reunited at the age of 39. They discovered that they were both married to women named Linda, divorced, and remarried to women named Betty. One of them had a son named James Allan while the other named his son James Alan. They both had dogs named Toy.

11. Dennis the Menace across the Atlantic.
The famous comic strip "Denace the Menace" existed in both the US and the UK. However they were completely different entities created by two different cartoonists. Hank Ketcham's Dennis the menace (the boy with the golden hair and a dog named Ruff) in the USA released the same time as David Law's entirely different comic under the same name in the UK. Both comics were about a little boy who liked wreaking havoc, although Law's version was dirtier and grittier.
We are more familiar with the US comic as it appears on the newspaper daily and was made into a movie in 1993.

12. A bullet is not lost until it serves its purpose (well at least for this guy).
Henry Ziegland, a resident of Texas, dumped his girlfriend, which made her commit suicide. Her brother shot Ziegland and hurriedly took his own life. Ziegland had survived the shot as the bullet touched his face and got lodged in a nearby tree. Years later, when he was trying to cut the tree down, he used dynamite. The explosion caused the bullet to fly through and hit his head. R.I.P Mr. Ziegland.

Return to “Informative Zone”

INTERESTING NEWS